Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These are a few of our favorite things...

I wanted to do this earlier, but better late than never, right? I couldn't let our 6th anniversary and Father's Day go by without putting up a mushy post about how fabulous my husband is. I know there are many days that go by when Christopher doesn't receive the words of praise that he deserves from me...and this blog isn't just for me to write about the kids and my projects. I can't imagine trying to fill his shoes and deal with the slightly-organized chaos that has been his life the last 7 years. Here's 10 great things our hubby/Daddy manages to do for us in between work, study, classes, callings and other responsibilities that he never shirks:

  1. Bathes/dresses/read scriptures with kiddos every night (he's home)

  2. Never complains about my new adventures in cooking or when I'm too lazy and we get McD's instead

  3. Plays duck-duck-goose, montsers, tag & "Simon Says" better than I do

  4. Still attracted to me on the days he comes home to an unshowered mess of a human still in pajamas

  5. Is a pretty good sport when it comes to playing with his girls when they're in "girly-mode"

  6. Never questions my "control" of the finances

  7. Teases but supports my love of "Twilight"

  8. Gives the best hugs and kisses :)

  9. Surprises us with treats after coming home from work

  10. His favorite thing to do with his free time is just be at home with us!

Thanks for being our Superman!!


No comments: