Caprice Bree
made her much anticipated appearance here in Michigan at 9:19 pm, Friday July 9th. She tipped the scales at a whopping 6 lbs 3 oz, stretched to the max at 19 inches! We are home (yay!) and are enjoying another beautiful little princess to love. There will be more posts with details to come but for now, I'll just make the grandparents happy with the most important stuff:
27 comments:
I just saw on FB that you had your baby! Congrats you guys! She's adorable!
She is so Cute!! Congratulations!!!
congrats you guys!! She is absolutely beautiful.
hooray and congrats! I'm sorry I'm not there to help out. I'll make up for it when I get back. She is a beauty!
Oh man, she is cute!
She is so beautiful!!! Do you have any family coming? I would love to help you in any way I can.
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. We want to bring a meal over or watch your kiddos for you so you can nap. Please let me know.
Do you have family coming to help you out?
Yay! She is beautiful. I am glad your girls finally got to meet their new sister...they couldn't even sleep they were so excited!! (And they were GREAT, by the way) I hope you will let me watch them again soon. Miles is STILL saying "Slumber party YAY!" :)
So fun. Congrats. Cute name, cute baby, cute mom...I am sure she will be well loved and adored!!
Pretty girl!!! How did you ever come up with that name? Lol... just kidding...
Way cute! Congrats! Your other two girls are so pretty too!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Yay! She's so beautiful (no surprise there). How fun! Enjoy!
Congratulations! She's so cute. I love her name.
She is super cute, Nashelle! You look so good! Was labor any better or worse this time around? You make it look like it was cake.
Congrats! She's beautiful! And you look great as well!
You look amazing and what a beautiful little girl! :) Congrats to the both of you.
AWE! she is a beauty!!! so tiny!!! you are amazing!!! good work.... i swear you didn't look big enough to even have that teensy baby...
~selina
Nashelle, she is the most precious, sweet girl!! And I love her name! SO SWEET all those beautiful girls you've got. Way to go!
Congratulations! She is super cute!
Oh, what a cutie she is! Congratulations!
Congrats! ...Still waiting for my turn! She is adorable!
She's beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes with three darling girls!
Congrats! Did you know that July 9th is Whitney's birthday?? How funny! She is cute just like her sisters.
Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for her to be ready for an outing...dinner at our place!
I love the name you chose.. so perfect. She is perfect.
Congrats!
and thanks for following the sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com!!
Post a Comment