My 3 kiddos
So I got this idea from a cute blog that gives tons of great cheap, romantic ideas to keep the love alive. I'm probably not going to be as consistent with it as I should, but I thought it would be fun to occasionally put into print my appreciation for my awesome husband. One of the most recent things that I've grown to look forward to is his time with the kids in the evening after coming home from school. Of course, I'm always happy to see him for myself, but it's so nice to see him have fun with the girls. Though we don't have a house bursting at the seams with rambunctious mini-male energy, Christopher and the girls love to roughhouse and wrestle. There's tons of fun to be had on both sides. I love the time I get to cook dinner without tiny hands practically pulling down my pants while trying to
unsteadily maintain balance in the kitchen while another pair of hands takes advantage of my immobility and gets into everything she shouldn't. But more than that, I get yet another glimpse of Christopher doing the "dad" thing so well, even after coming home from another mentally and physically challenging day. I love you, hon...you rock!
1 comment:
I'm with you, Nashelle. I hate getting pantsed in the kitched. Only three more weeks until finals!
Post a Comment