Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

So I'm a little behind in posting Halloween pictures...sorry. We had a little more fun this year than we did last year. Kira was a ladybug with antennae issues. She was excited about getting dressed up.

But again, once the novelty of getting free candy wore off and attentions were focused on actually eating it instead, trick-or-treating ("trunk"-or-treating, actually) was a lost cause. We attended our ward "fall festival" which I think Kira enjoyed. She liked the little booth where you made a spider web out of yarn (any excuse to throw something and it be okay).

There were other cute games/activities and best of all (for me anyway), homemade root beer, complete with dry ice. Trunk-or-treating was fun but of course, Kira was impatient to sample some of her loot. This was on Thursday. On Halloween day, we attended the
SAA's trunk-or-treat. By then, Kira was unimpressed and would have rather sat with my mom at our truck and eat the candy we brought.

Alexis was pretty mellow and went with the flow. For the ward activity, we dressed her up in the chili pepper costume (she was hot, hot, hot! (I know, I couldn't help it)) but let her off the hook the next day.

There were lots of other Halloween opportunities in town but I don't think it would have been worth it to drag an uncooperative two-year-old to all of it. Maybe next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment