Tuesday, October 28, 2008

YAY!

When I went outside today to check the mail, besides being met with the icy wind that has swept over northern Missouri the last few days, there in front of my door was this!


The package had a note with the receipt that just said "SHMILY". That's a phrase Christopher and I have used on "love" notes since we were dating. It means "See How Much I Love You". What an awesome guy! Not only has he had to put up with my new and incessant obsession with these books that has taken up ALOT of my time recently, but he actually got me my own set to have on hand whenever I feel the need to waste more time! What a guy! Thanks, hon!

4 comments:

Nells said...

Thats so sweet! How fun!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a sweetheart! I love those books!

Jenny said...

How sweet! I love it when Jason does stuff like that.

Julie said...

Lol, I guess you won't need to borrow mine anymore. ;-)