Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandmas...

This last week my mom and grandma came up for a visit. It's starting to become an annual fall tradition. It was the first time that my grandma was able to see Alexis. I'm so glad that the girls are able to develop a relationship with their great-grandma (and their other great-grandparents, for that matter). I have many fond memories of my own great-grandparents. I hope that distance and time don't deter these memories for the girls. Kira had so much fun. We had some "unspoiling" to do after they left, but I'm glad she enjoyed her grandmas. Thanks for all the time, gifts, yummy food, and love! We miss you!


Looking for the itsy bitsy spider





It must be a grandmother thing-- taking advantage of every photog opportunity of grandkids, not matter where it may be, even in the middle of the grocery store aisle!

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Families coming to visit is the best feeling ever! I love that Kira was looking for the itsy bitsy spider, she is such a cutie!

Julie said...

Love the Spice up Your Med Life Picture!

Unknown said...

Grandmas are the best!!! Kira is so pretty.