Ok, so I know it doesn't rank up there with Debra Messing or Lucille Ball, but I kinda like it!
***Special thanks to my newly discovered stylist, Christopher (great job, hon!).
it turned out really cute i especially like the green eyes...
I like it! Great job!
I think it looks great! Way to try something new and exciting :)
I love it! You pull it off so well!
How fun! Good Job Chris!
way to go for being brave! It looks good--especially for Chris doing it--good job!
Beautiful!!!
you can definitly pull it off! i like it!
I love it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
it turned out really cute i especially like the green eyes...
I like it! Great job!
I think it looks great! Way to try something new and exciting :)
I love it! You pull it off so well!
How fun! Good Job Chris!
way to go for being brave! It looks good--especially for Chris doing it--good job!
Beautiful!!!
you can definitly pull it off! i like it!
I love it.
Post a Comment