Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random...

It's been a while since I've been on. Just thought that I'd update with a few pictures and such. I've been keeping busy with some projects...yes, I'm actually getting them done! Yea!! Still need to go through baby clothes and stuff and get all of that ready. I can't believe that we only have a little over a month before we'll be holding another little girl in our arms...very exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I remember having everything ready months before Kira was here (well, what I thought was "ready", being a novice). Here we are today at 34 weeks.

Like I said, I've been working on some projects, mostly in the girls' room. I had the wild idea that I could actually sew some curtains for their room without patterns and using some random material that I thought was cute. Well, it's finally done. At least it looks good in the picture!

I had a doctor's appointment today that went pretty well. Still measuring a little small, but after a quick ultrasound, everything looks fine. I just have small babies that like to settle head-down, low in my pelvis early and then stretch themselves out under my ribs. Makes sense why I look so small yet feel black and blue inside! And I've officially passed weight I was when I delivered Kira! Another yea!! Hopefully I can gain a few more pounds before Alexis is ready to get going!


And here's Kira's glamour shot. She did the makeover herself...can barely tell, can you? She loves getting into drawers and shelves in the bathroom. Of course, my make-up is her favorite naughty activity. She looks a little out of it here, partly because it's in the morning after she woke and because she knows she's been caught...it's more like a mugshot, if you ask me.








I like this one better! She's making an "uh-oh" face but is just trying to pose...not in trouble, yet!


I noticed that I don't post a whole lot about Christopher, which doesn't seem very fair to me sometimes. I just don't know what else to tell except that he's at school almost everyday except Sunday and when he's home, we just hang out. He did get elected as Secretary for the Radiology club at school and is waiting to hear about becoming a Student Ambassador next year. He had a pretty nerve-wracking test yesterday (thank you for prayers, family) which he did really well on and I'm so happy for him. He works so hard. I'm so glad he'll be home when the new baby comes...at the same time, it would be nice to have a time to travel or have some fun while he's home. He's a big homebody anyway, so I'm sure just being at home with no school to worry about for a little while is vacation enough! He's the best!!

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Your curtains look cute!

Pattie said...

I agree with annie You did a great job with the curtains..and you looking good..

Unknown said...

Very cute curtains!!! I think you're the cutest pregnant lady ever.

grandma said...

Great job on the curtains! It must give you great satisfaction to see them up!