My friend, Jenny, tagged me so here it goes. I'm supposed to use the letters of my middle name to describe me...this should be interesting:
Y- Young. I know it, not very creative, but how many adjectives start with the letter "y"?Anyway, most days I feel really young. Like when people look at me and think (and sometimes say) "You're look so young to be married and have 1-1/2 kids!" Sometimes I still feel like I should be a junior in high school...it doesn't seem that much about me has changed, well, except for graduation, college, marriage, moving, kids...you get the picture.
V- Vintage. Not to say that I'm vintage, but that I like old things, like movies (classics, musicals), TV ("I Love Lucy"), historical sites (I love history especially Civil War and Church restoration time periods), music (big Frank Sinatra fan, but I pretty much like music from every decade), and I love going to museums (I haven't been to one in years, though unless you count the ATSU museum, which I really did enjoy).
E- Easy...easy-going, that is. I remember Christopher always teasing me when we were dating because whenever he would ask what I wanted to do on a date or when we hung-out, I'd always say, "I'm easy." I like going with the flow. I'm almost a push-over that way. But seriously, I'd rather help carry-out something than be the one planning and delegating. I'd almost rather do it myself.
T- Thrifty. I've never really been a big spender. Even as a teenager, I would love to go "shopping" but I could never bring myself to spend the wad of money I had saved for so long, so I'd usually come home empty-handed. Now that we're living on a very strict student budget, I have found that quality to to be very helpful!
T- Target-lover. I miss having a Target close by. I haven't lived near one since I was a teenager!
E- Eager...to learn new things. I've always felt that I'm not very good at any one thing. I'm no expert at cooking, sewing, crafts, art, etc. But I like to try new things and try to improve the few skills I have.
1 comment:
Hey this was fun to read! I love learning people's middle names--I don't know why, but it's fun.
Post a Comment