Thursday, April 17, 2008

Singing...

Kira has become quite the singing star...at least, she is at home in front of us. She won't do it for the camera so I tried to tape her singing "Popcorn Popping" on our webcam (hence the poor picture quality) but she couldn't understand where Kira went when I minimized the screen so she'd actually sing. Anway, hopefully I can catch her singing a little bit more. I didn't even know that she knew this song that well until she randomly started singing it to herself in the bathtub.

A quick update on Kira: She's practically over her cold, but with her immune system so overworked, we've stayed home quite a bit this past week. There are a few children that have had the same bout of Rotavirus that was followed with a cold of some sort, so I guess it's still going around. She's starting to sleep through the night a little better and hopefully today, she will take a real nap! She looks so much better and she sounds more like herself. Hopefully, we've had our share of sickness for a while. We're ready to be outside and play with friends again!

(Sorry about the picture...hopefully you can understand what she's singing!)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That was so cute Nashelle, she is such a little doll! I am so glad she is feeling better. ;) Jake said Chris did great on his test today, tell him good job!