Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gratitude 1

So it's November again. Not 2012. But 2013. Yikes. And that's all I'll say about that.

 I'm finding I really lack in the journaling department lately and I am so glad that I actually blogged for a few years. I am already a day late, but I wanted to try easing back into the blog with posting the typical daily gratitude list. Here it goes:

I'm grateful for my extended family. I've had multiple occasions to have my parents up to visit this October and now my grandmother is here as well. I know that I take my relationships with my family that I rarely see for granted. But I'm so glad that when I do see people after long stretches, we are able to pick right back up where we left off. That's what makes being family so different from other relationships. And I'm not just referring to the people I've seen lately. I know that if i were able to meet up with family members I haven't seen in years, just the fact that we're family gives you that closeness that may have been lost with time. I love that. And am very grateful for it.

No comments: