Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giving thanks (a little late)...

Well, 2009 hasn't ended yet, but hasn't disappointed with its blessings to the Wood family. Just a few of those that I'm very thankful for:

  • This dimpled smile
  •  
  • These curls

  • This almost-doctor 


  • A first turkey that may not look like much but turned out awesome!

  • A great grandmother who has yet to be blog-thanked for coming out to see her grandchildren!
  • A new home, which means being that much closer to being done with the journey that is medical school.
  • Family far away that we'll be seeing in a few weeks!!
  • Which then brings us to my extreme gratitude for this little traveling contraption

  • Of course, more thanks sprinkled for good friends, good health and good memories made
  • Most importantly, the many opportunities had this year to strengthen our testimonies of Him 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh, and the girls had a little something to say that they were pretty thankful for, too.


HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!

15 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats on #3! Let the weight gain begin (hopefully!) Hyrum has told me, "Mom, don't you know if you want to get fat you are supposed to put rocks in your pockets!" Hopefully that will work for you....the great advice of an almost 6 year old.

Shuldberg said...

Yay! Congratulations Nashelle!! How fun..number 3! Your girls will make great big sisters!

heather and ronnie said...

Congrats lady!!

Pattie said...

Congratulations--on baby #3i was wondering
i am so amazed how big your girls have gotten...okay i want details..like when are you due etc etc..

rawhide said...

congrats on another baby!!!

The Shermans said...

Ha!! You got me! Congrats girl! I will be calling you...

Kara said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear when you're due!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Hope you are past the sick stage!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I wonder if you are going to get a little boy, or end up in the same situation as me!?

Unknown said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Congratulations!!! So very excited for you! Do you think it'll be another girl? :)

I loved your post. I am grateful for you, you are so sunshiny and sweet.

Sarah said...

So fun! Congrats! I'm really excited for you and your family!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Can't wait to hear when you're due, etc., etc,!!

The Haas Family said...

Congrats! You make darling children; can't wait to see #3

K.E.N said...

Wahoo!!!

Maren said...

Hurray, congrats!! I'm excited for you.