Thursday, July 16, 2009
Yikes...
I hate it when this happens. I distance myself from the blog whenever I get too busy and then continue to put a hold on the relationship when so many things happen that go unposted that I just feel to overwhelmed to even start! Well, I've got a mental list a mile long of everything that has occurred in our little world for the last, uh, month and a half. I guess I'll just start by saying that we're here in Wyandotte, Michigan- we made it safe and sound. We're basking in the 70* July weather (seems like an oxymoron for us Oklahoma transplants) and the closer proximity to little luxuries like malls and forms of retail that don't start with a 'W'. Christopher took the dreaded board exam before we moved and now is anxiously anticipating his score. We've had the benefit of family around for a while to help with the moving and settling in. I don't know how we could have done so much without them. Anyway, I'll not bore with details...all at once, that is. We are alive. Look for more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment