
Yep, I'm officially addicted. It certainly took me long enough. I felt like the last person in the world to have finally started reading the series. But Jaime, a good friend of mine, got me to read her copy of Twilight so that we could go to see the movie when it comes out next month. I wasn't sure what all the hype was about and I really didn't have much interest in reading them. Vampire-teen novel? Really? But after hearing that my mom and both sisters had read them and were anxiously awaiting the final novel, I figured I'd get around to it sometime. Glad, I did it? Heck, yeah! It's only taken me a week to read all four (thanks, Julie!). I don't think I could have dealt with finishing one book and having to wait for the next to come out. This was the best way to go!
3 comments:
i just finished them a month ago! i felt the same way at first, vampires, really? LOVE THEM. anyways i tried to email you but it didn't work for some reason, have you gotten anything?
Glad you could officially join the rest of us obesessed readers. It is always so sad when books are over though.
I can't wait to go to the movie together!!! I am reading Twilight again and I still love it!!
Post a Comment