Well, Kira and I are homebound again and looks like we may be for the rest of the week, as well. We made it out to vote this morning just as the rain started. Since then it's snowed, sleeted and now is raining again! Lots of slush which should be covered with anywhere from 3-6 inches tonight alone. At least it got bearable
enough yesterday for Kira to play outside for a little while. In fact, she didn't even need a jacket. She really enjoys being outside though I feel bad because there's really not a lot to do in our yard. We don't have trees and there's a utility pole between us and our neighboor's yard so I seldom let her wander very far from our little patio.
I brought up her "playhouse" that Christopher and I kinda created from a deep freeze box. I cut out the door but later while I was running errands, I found daddy an
d daughter with the house in Kira's room "decorating". Kira was coloring all over while Christopher had cut out a window and a night sky motif on the other side. I'm glad for those few moments that Christopher and Kira get to spend together. I know Christopher wishes there were more of them.
enough yesterday for Kira to play outside for a little while. In fact, she didn't even need a jacket. She really enjoys being outside though I feel bad because there's really not a lot to do in our yard. We don't have trees and there's a utility pole between us and our neighboor's yard so I seldom let her wander very far from our little patio.I brought up her "playhouse" that Christopher and I kinda created from a deep freeze box. I cut out the door but later while I was running errands, I found daddy an
d daughter with the house in Kira's room "decorating". Kira was coloring all over while Christopher had cut out a window and a night sky motif on the other side. I'm glad for those few moments that Christopher and Kira get to spend together. I know Christopher wishes there were more of them.
There's really not too much to tell. Life seems to be pretty slow at the moment, at least for us girls. Hope that the pictures are more entertaining than the short update!



No comments:
Post a Comment