...and you've got three of these to entertain?
Well, here at the Wood house, between bouts of stomach flu, teething and the occasional runny nose, we like to
BAKE
DECORATE
DRESS-UP
ROCK OUT
WRESTLE
AND EXUDE CUTENESS!
I felt this was a most appropriate post given the fact that we're snowed in yet again after enjoying a few short days of sun and green. Even with 40* weather and wind that kept things a little nippy, we couldn't help but BBQ two days in a row...we're desperate for warmer weather! At least we got a little taste of summer every time we bit into our grilled hamburgers and lemon chicken, yum!
Another note of worth: Christopher OFFICIALLY has a job!! He matched into Internal Medicine at Botsford Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI. He's anxious to get started on his way into Gastroenterology and this was a huge milestone in getting there. We're so excited for the changes and opportunities this brings, and I, personally, am extremely proud of his hard work and dedication in getting this far in the game...what a journey!
NEXT: househunting...
4 comments:
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys and good luck house hunting!
Could your little girls possibly be any more adorable? I submit that they could not... they are soooo cute!
That's adorable!
What a cute post. I love all that cuteness.
Congratulations getting a residency in MI, that will be fun to house hunt!
Post a Comment