Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feeling a little behind...

I can't afford to be poky about posting when little cuties like this grow up so fast! It was yesterday that she was born, but tomorrow I'm taking her to her one-month check-up!! A friend of mine was sweet enough to offer to take newborn pics of Caprice three weeks ago. True to form, I'm just now posting them here.







Didn't she do an awesome job? To see more of her work, please check Bonnie out here.
Sadly, Caprice isn't so "newbornish" anymore. Yes, she's still tiny and barely the weight some babies are when they're born, but she's definitely filling out and spending a few more hours of the day awake. We love seeing her beautiful big eyes. She even graced Daddy with her first real smile and coo the other day...I'm glad I at least got to see it! It's funny to think in just another month she'll be doing stuff like that more often!
Here are pics from her first week and her fourth to show how much she's filling out!

(This one is just for fun...first bath!)

I also wanted to send a "thank you" out into cyberspace to all the friends and family who've helped out or just sent well-wishes...it's very much appreciated! Here in the near future I plan on shining a little limelight on my other two cuties and all the fun they've had with grandparents recently but for now I'll leave you with this:

Ooo, I could just eat her up!

3 comments:

heather and ronnie said...

man, she is cute!

Syd said...

Oh, she is very edible!! What a little doll!! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

so pretty! i die over that bath picture!

~selina