Are you that far along too? I didn't think you and Sarah were that far along. Congrats!!! Another girl for the bunch.
It was super early, in fact I go in for another ultrasound in two weeks, but she could tell and was very positive.
Thats awesome!! 3 girls..they're going to have so much fun together! Congrats!!
Yay!!!
Horray! You have darling girls!
Congrats! Gotta love it, girls!
That is great news. How fun to find out a little early, too! Congrats!
How fun that we'll both have three girls!
Nashelle, Congrats, that is so so exciting. How far are you now? i guess we won't be swapping clothes any time soon. LOL! April
Congrats! That is wonderful!
I'm excited to see your new girly girl. It's a given she will be just as adorable as your other two. Oh what fun!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Are you that far along too? I didn't think you and Sarah were that far along. Congrats!!! Another girl for the bunch.
It was super early, in fact I go in for another ultrasound in two weeks, but she could tell and was very positive.
Thats awesome!! 3 girls..they're going to have so much fun together! Congrats!!
Yay!!!
Horray! You have darling girls!
Congrats! Gotta love it, girls!
That is great news. How fun to find out a little early, too! Congrats!
How fun that we'll both have three girls!
Nashelle, Congrats, that is so so exciting. How far are you now? i guess we won't be swapping clothes any time soon. LOL! April
Congrats! That is wonderful!
I'm excited to see your new girly girl. It's a given she will be just as adorable as your other two. Oh what fun!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment