Monday, August 31, 2009

Black- The New Neutral...

Well, at least for me. I'm worried our house will become a black hole since the start of my new relationship with this. Sydney, I stole your stuff in the garage! I hope that's ok...I decided to recycle instead of tossing it. I'm finding myself wickedly glad that you guys forgot stuff ;)! Anyway, these are evidence of my baby steps in developing a new hobby. Hopefully soon I can venture outside my dark circle and incorporate some color!

I only have a before and after picture for the side table.

Still working with what to put on it.

I attempted to distress it...I think it needs more.

Before

After

6 comments:

Paige said...

so we are a fan of the same paint it seems except for I found the one for metal. Let's just say good bye old brass knobs on the cabinet doors and out dated door handles. It's heavenly!

Syd said...

So cute. I think Dave is jealous that you made that stuff look so cool. Way to go Nashelle!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love doing stuff like this, and sometimes get in over my head! But it sure is fun! Looks great!

Unknown said...

I like it! Maybe you could come fix up some of my furniture...

Sarah said...

Sorry, that was me logged in under Matt's name.

Jena said...

I love the black. It is the perfect color to accessorize.

Are you sure we are in the same ward? I never see you anymore!