Birthday, Kira, dear! So our little girl turned to the big "3". This year she did not get sick on her birthday, either- YAY! We did celebrate a day early because of a busy weekend. We kept it all pretty low-key. Kira had lots of great presents and phone calls from family and, most importantly, had her "Briar Rose" birthday cake (not a Sleeping Beauty cake, mind you,
the birthday cake from the movie). Thank goodness my lovely daughter is three years old and anything that resembles a cake could pass for a "Briar Rose" cake. I'm certainly no professional, so don't look too closely at the blue and purple pile of sugar.
We decided to get Kira her first bike especially since the house we'll be moving to actually has sidewalks. Christopher and I were so excited to give it to her...we were so sure that she'd be all over it and we wouldn't be able to pry her away. Hmm, don't know if this is exactly what we were expecting. You?
All in all, I hope it was a nice day for her. Here are some random pics of the birthday girl. We love you, Kira!



5 comments:
Sounds like she had a fun birthday. And not knowing Kira, but I am thinking she wanted Christopher to get his bike down and ride with her. Just a thought.
That is so funny. Of course they are never as excited as they should be about something so cool.
Happy Birthday Kira!
It looks like she had a great birthday! She is such a cute little girl, and her eyes look amazing with that shirt! Happy Birthday Kira!
The video was hilarious! Good job with the cake, I'm impressed...definitely better than I would've done! Cute pictures of the girls.
-KaraLee McKenzie
She looks so big! Happy Birthday, Kira!
Post a Comment