Thursday, February 12, 2009

Writer's block...

Ok, our lives are kind of boring. I mean, at the end of each day I feel like I still didn't get so many things done- so my days are filled with something going on to keep me from completing that "to do" list, but I'm at a total blank as I sit here to write about the "exciting" things going on in our lives at the moment. Well, here are some visuals to let you all know that we're still alive.

Kira's idea of the perfect February outfit

I'm interrupting her coloring time for a quick photo op

"Oh, that's why Kira likes it so much up here!"

She's not a picky eater, believe me...food is a close second to paper and anything lying on the ground

Thankfully, there have been some sunny days scattered here and there
Working on that tooth that's finally starting to come through
Ooo- P.S. We have a house in Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're SO excited!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Haas Family said...

Great pictures, Nashelle!

Melissa said...

Kira is so funny. She always makes me laugh. Your girls are both so cute.

Brendon said...

Just found your blog. So cute! It was fun getting to know you a little bit on Friday night!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the house! How nice to have that out of the way!

Unknown said...

You found a house! That's great!!