Sunday, January 18, 2009

Melancholy baby...

Life has been pretty slow lately...I have nothing super fun or exciting to post. Quite a few things have happened post-Christmas, though. My parents came up to visit for a few days which is always fun. Christopher started school up again which is never fun. And here's a few pics of a baby who looks like she could use some fun.



Wait, do I detect a smile?....



....never mind.




5 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the blue eyes!

Sarah said...

Her faces are so cute--even when she looks sad!

Ms. Little said...

What a daddy's girl! She looks sooo much like him!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

She is SO beautiful! I can't beleive her big blue eyes in the last one! And Kira is geting SO BIG too!!! We're so excited for you guys to move to Michigan! Don't worry, there is LOTS to do here in the long winter! :)

TerriLyn said...

She was just a tiny newborn the last I saw her! She is sooo cute! What adorable girls you have. We love having two girls now. It's so much fun. We're totally into the princess stuff too here at our house. :-)