Hooray!! She is a cutie! Kira looks soooo happy. I love all her little smiles. I can't wait to see you as a mother of 2! P.S. I met you mom at the park the same day you had the baby (in the morning.)
Congratulations! Hopefully Alexis is a good sleeper and you are getting some rest. ira looks excited in the pictures, but how is she doing now? Still excited? We are having out little baby this Friday bright and early in the morning! Post some more pictures soon!!
7 comments:
Congratulations, Woods! She is just beautiful! I love the look on Kira's face, too; she's gonna be such a good big sister.
She is SOOOOO beautiful! How much did she weigh?
She is such a doll! Congratulations!
What a sweet girl. She looks so cute and has the perfect amount of chub! I love her dress!
Hooray!! She is a cutie! Kira looks soooo happy. I love all her little smiles. I can't wait to see you as a mother of 2! P.S. I met you mom at the park the same day you had the baby (in the morning.)
What a cutie!!! Her hair looks dark like daddy's!!! Big sister looks excited too!!! Congratulations!!!
Love,
Aunt Gee & Uncle Mike
Congratulations! Hopefully Alexis is a good sleeper and you are getting some rest. ira looks excited in the pictures, but how is she doing now? Still excited? We are having out little baby this Friday bright and early in the morning! Post some more pictures soon!!
Post a Comment